Friday, March 13

Final Crit

I prepared a short run-through of how the project has developed and highlighted my intentions for the deadline, and took some useful pointers. I said that this project was just one of a series of learning phases for me as i look to try and build on the basic priniciples and think long term, which was well recieved. Also the tester animations reflected 'lot's of learning' on my part, so i was really happy with the feedback up to this point. NOTEZ-


Thinking ahead, i must consider some realistic research methods for a final outcome. I stated my intentions of producing a short ident for the ITV2 YCN comp, and i was reminded to use feedback to my advantage as i move through the design process, for target audience and age band especially.

Hopefully i can get this done and round off what for me has been a really enjoyable few months.